Job Title: Architectural Designer
Required: Master in Architecture and 36-months experience in architectural design of large-scale commercial or institutional projects. Special Requirements: Must have demonstrated proficiency in BIM project coordination, 3D parametric design and in the use of following design software technologies: Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper and Maya, AutoCAD, V-RAY, 3DMax, and Creative tool Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Employer will accept special requirements gained through employment experience and/or academic course work. All work performed by the Architectural Designer will be under the supervision of a licensed architect.
The Architectural Designer is responsible for scale drawings and architectural designs using computer-aided design tools. The specific duties include the following:
- BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets.
- Deliver project development and documentation and BIM execution plans.
- Manage the presentation of three-dimensional (3D) visualization for architectural projects, using REVIT, Rhino, Grasshopper, V-RAY, 3DMax, and Adobe Software Suites to create and develop design models and produce graphics;
- Apply Revit to compile Entitlement, Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Document packages;
- 3D parametric modelling using Revit and Grasshopper;
- Model, render, and montage rendered images into project site photos with people and context;
- Coordinate with the structures engineer the plan and design of structures for commercial buildings and mixed-use development structures;
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary;
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs;
- Collect information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time;
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs using computer-assisted modeling (Revit) equipment and software.
Contact: H-DS Atelier, LLC 5151 W. Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016. To apply interested parties contact - Attn: Yupil Chon, Director at email@example.com